Thursday, September 4, 2008

September

Just got home from SLC. Had a great time seeing friends and family. (I'll post some pics later)Ran a crazy 'Road Mile' that wasn't really on the road and got hailed/poured on and experienced my first numb hands of the season.
Story/results: http://mormontimes.com/MITN_sports.php?id=1944

My big news this week is that Todd and I are moving out of the house and into an apartment, and next Caroline and Joanne arrive. I talked to Caroline last night on the phone and she said she's looking forward to "snuggling", and I have to admit, so am I.

Also, I added my roommates Best Man 'speech' to my list of youtube links...its funny even if you don't know him.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the win. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

mamaesplin said...

Hi there Grant. Does this blog still exist?? Do you? Hope you and yours are happy. Esplins want to see an update.