Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Couple Days At Home

Well, I survived my trip east. The trip home was 22hours from Boston to Lansing and consisted of car-bus-subway-bus-airplane-taxi-car. I could have flown to Sydney in the same amount of time. From a running perspective the trip was frustrating. My legs felt heavy and tired, and I wasn't confident at all. But I have taken some easy days and my legs feel like they have some life again so I am getting ready to head for B.C. this coming weekend for some meets in Vancouver and Victoria.

The great thing about my trip last week was getting to spend an entire week with Caroline. Watching Cinderella and Aristocats, dressing-up, doing puzzles, and taking naps. I had a great time and I think she had fun to. She's getting very good with her words and she is very creative and funny. I laughed a lot while I was around her.

On another running note, I have been chatting with Bob Wood in SLC who has been setting up a Mormon running/racing team and he just sent me the link to the article:
http://mormontimes.com/MITN_sports.php?id=1222

Anyway, I will update this post with photos, results, etc as I have time.

1 comment:

Tia said...

dude, stinkin call me sometime, we need to catch up. Seth

my new number is eight zero one six 1 six 0 six 22